PETIT FORESTIER is the leader in the rental of refrigeration equipment in Europe. Created in 1907 its family history gives it a singularity on the market which allows it to post figures in constant progression:
Retour Je postule
- 670 million euros in turnover,
- 3600 employees,
- 238 sites in 17 countries.
The company is built around a strong culture focused on people and values relayed by its teams.
The challenges ahead for Petit Forestier are crucial: continuing its international expansion, strengthening its current positions by conquering new markets, being innovative in the face of tomorrow's technological and environmental shifts.
We are looking for a:
COUNTRY DIRECTOR M/F
Reporting to the Central and Northern Europe Division, you represent the company at national level and are responsible for managing the site's technical, commercial and administrative teams. You are also the guarantor of quality and continuity of service to the customer.
As such, your missions consist of :
• COUNTRY MANAGEMENT:
• Implement the country strategy, defined in collaboration with General Management,
• Participate in real estate and land searches on the territory,
• To be a reference on issues related to the operating permit,
• Ensure the link with social and accounting firms,
• CUSTOMER SERVICE :
• Ensure the adequacy between local resources and service commitments made to customers,
• It is imperative to ensure that the principles of the "Fondamentaux Petit Forestier" are fully applied and respected within the site,
• Follow up existing customers,
• Study the reasons for the termination of contracts and make necessary and possible corrections within the activity,
• Control the payment of CD, MD, LD clients,
• Examine customer loss experience and propose solutions to reduce it,
• RH / MANAGEMENT :
• Define each person's missions, manage a workshop manager and his team, one or more sales representatives, an operations manager and an administrative team,
• Define compensation and increases for site employees within the established range,
• Define the training needs of its staff subject to the agreement of the DR and transmit them to headquarters,
• Ensure the application of disciplinary law,
• Establish documents relating to the presence of site employees and forward them to the HRD,
• Define the hiring needs of the site subject to the agreement of the General Management,
• Ensure that health and safety rules are applied,
• MANAGEMENT / OPERATION :
• Be responsible for achieving the site's quantitative and qualitative objectives: turnover, results, workshop budget, payroll...,
• Determine the operating budget and stick to it,
• Ensure the adequacy between the quarterly forecasts and the site results in terms of turnover, payroll, workshop expenses, vehicle depreciation...,
• Establish guidelines for the organization of the workshop,
• Ensure that the regulations are respected by the Operations Manager and/or the Workshop Manager,
• Ensure optimal use of the fleet,
• To intervene in the event of the alarm system being triggered at the site or sites under its responsibility,
• TRADE :
• Implement and implement the sales policy defined by the Head of Sales and/or the Sales Department in its geographical area,
• Supervise the site's sales representatives hierarchically,
• Implement client renewal policy,
• Participate in specific commercial actions,
• Develop the site's turnover over time (CD, MD, LD),
You have a higher education in commerce or management and at least 6 years' experience in a similar function, ideally acquired within a service company.
A true man of the field, you benefit from proven managerial and commercial experience.
Location of the post: Liège (Belgium)
Dynamic, exemplary in action, you have a sense of results and customer service. You necessarily speak English and ideally German,
You adhere to our values and wish to evolve in a company in full transformation, animated by the sense of the result and the surpassing of oneself.
SALARY : To be negotiated according to the profile (fixed + variable) + company car + Meal vouchers + Mutual + EC benefits + participation
Vous pouvez postuler sur le site Internet ou alors nous envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation
en précisant la référence à :
11, route de Tremblay