Mechanical workshop Manager Dubai M/W
PETIT FORESTIER is the leader in the rental of refrigeration equipment in Europe. Created in 1907, its family history gives it a singularity on the market that allows it to display constantly increasing figures:
Retour Je postule
- 670 million euros of turnover,
- 4100 employees,
- 275 sites in 20 countries.
The company has been built around a strong culture focused on people and values supported by its teams.
The challenges ahead for Petit Forestier are crucial: to continue its international expansion, strengthen its current positions by conquering new markets, and be innovative in the face of tomorrow's technological and environmental shifts.
Come and strengthen our team in Dubai (United Arab Emirates), we are looking for a:
WORKSHOP MANAGER M/F
Under the direct responsibility of the Agency Director, your missions will be as follows:
- Manage a maintenance workshop for light commercial vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and semi-trailers,
- Organize, plan and supervise workshop interventions and troubleshooting,
- Ultimately supervise a team of mechanics.
- Manage the workshop's operating budget,
- Supervise and ensure the follow-up of vehicle orders with local suppliers
- Guarantee the operation of the site by optimizing the management of the vehicle fleet.
- Ensure customer and supplier relations, contribute to the expected quality of service and ensure the presentation of vehicles,
- Work in compliance with the health and safety standards present in all the Group's workshops.
Required profile :
Coming from a mechanical or bodywork training, self-taught accepted, you have at least 5 years' experience in a similar position.
As a recognized manager, you encourage initiatives and the development of your team members' skills.
Passionate about your profession, rigorous, responsive and motivated, you have a strong team spirit.
The position is part of a context of business creation, in a new country where everything is to be built. The workshop manager will therefore have to be versatile and truly adaptable.
You adhere to our values and wish to evolve in a company in full transformation, driven by a sense of results and the ability to surpass oneself.
Your sense of service and your ability to unite will be the keys to your success.
Fluency in English is essential given the international context.
Vous pouvez postuler sur le site Internet ou alors nous envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation
en précisant la référence à :
11, route de Tremblay