VIE Fleet Operator M/W - UK
PETIT FORESTIER is the leader in the rental of refrigeration equipment in Europe. Created in 1907, its family history gives it a singularity on the market that allows it to display constantly increasing figures:
Retour Je postule
- 716 million euros of turnover,
- 4100 employees,
- 275 sites in 22 countries.
The company has been built around a strong culture focused on people and values supported by its teams.
The challenges ahead for Petit Forestier are crucial: to continue its international expansion, strengthen its current positions by conquering new markets, and be innovative in the face of tomorrow's technological and environmental shifts.
Come and join our team in the United Kingdom (destinations Birmingham / London / Letchworth/ Leeds / Oxford), we are looking for several:
VIE Fleet Operator M/W
Reporting to the Branch Director, your main tasks will be as follows:
- You manage and optimize a fleet of vehicles according to customer requests: you identify the number of vehicles
- Reallocate available vehicles and vehicles at the end of the long-term rental contract.
- You anticipate regulatory controls and ensure their implementation (passage to mines, health and veterinary control, etc.) as well as document management.
- You are in permanent contact with the workshop and the branch manager.
- You participate in the commercial development of your branch.
- Through your decisions you optimize costs / participate in the organization of the structure.
With a higher education in transport and/or logistics, you have a first significant experience or internship in an equivalent profession.
With excellent interpersonal skills, you speak fluent English and are curious. Autonomous, you like to take up challenges and want to be part of a transformation process.
Dynamic, your sense of service and your taste for the field will be the keys to your success.
You adhere to our values and wish to evolve in a company in full transformation, driven by a sense of results and the ability to surpass oneself.
Type of contract: VIE
Vous pouvez postuler sur le site Internet ou alors nous envoyer votre CV et lettre de motivation
en précisant la référence à :
11, route de Tremblay